Sad to say but Jimmy here really nails it with this short commentary. There is a two party system in this country and it is fully developing in New Zealand as well. What I mean is that there are two different ways of treating people depending on which party you belong to. The parties are not what you may think, one is the party of the 10% who are never guilty and always given the benefit of a doubt , the other is the party of the 90%. The difference is the way that they are treated by law authorities, the media, the courts,the schools,and anything else that you care to mention. It is a good video and well worth giving it 5 mins of your time.
I picked this video up when I was checking out Fukushima news, not really much about Fukushima (if anything) but it really does say a lot about what the life on the street is like in the non famous parts of L.A. The fellow talking has some interesting comments and explanation for what you see and when it all started. It is short and well worth the watch if interested in how other people live in a major U.S. city.
With National in right now this will be coming to a street near you in the future.It didn't happen over night but crept up on the population and like he said "when they came for..." This can also mean in an economic sense they came for me. Right now they have come for the unemployed and those on ACC, who will be next as they use their economic hit-men to take our economic freedoms away.
John does a great job here exposing the aggression of the major world powers and how it is presented in the press/TV news. I must say that what he talks about reflects how I feel and think about world affairs. It sure is nice to see someone of standing speaking truth to power, and to see my own views reflected. The only new information here for me was the news that the US has unseated nearly 50 govts and counting. I thought it was more like 20 govts unseated /overthrown by the "good guys". The one thing about this speech is that it would not be spoken in America and if it was it would be ridiculed if not called Soviet or Chinese propaganda.
I would of thought that google was above this but the old saying from Lord Acton " Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely" has never been truer. They used to be a company that was on the right side of the fight for honesty and anti-corruption in society but they have succumbed to the power and the greed like everyone else. The real problem is that individual people have the greed bug and even though they have more money than god they never have enough money and/or power.
This has shaken my belief in google and has dropped my opinion of them in a large, negative way.Why did the rich dicks at the top see that this was the right thing to do? Straight greed is the only thing that I can think of. Anyway watch the video and make up your own mind, it is just another piece of the proof of the most corrupt country in the world,not happy with interfering in other countries elections they have to corrupt their own as well.(not the first time)
This is one of the best graphs along with one of the most informative and ,in my opinion ,most accurate depictions of the way that the American system works (or doesn't). The show that is putting out this video (not the people who made it)is called the Jimmy Dore Show and it's a really great show if you like politics with a dash of humor.Jimmy is a stand up comedian who does tours in the US and he also makes an appearance on the young Turks every week as a panel member.
The commentary that goes along with this video is well worth listening to as Jimmy,although a comedian, has a very realistic view of the political landscape. He certainly can't be accused of being a 7 figure liberal, which is a new term for me, that refers to many of the political pundents on mainstream tv who are so called liberals.For instance half the commentators at MSNBC and almost any one else on who has a liberal(?) lean.